Untitled Gardening Adventure (C#, Unity)
- Created advanced 3rd person camera with foreground culling.
- Implemented branching dialogue (utilizing Yarn framework).
- Created 3D models. Set up Mixamo animations with IK.
- Work in progress as of 2017.
T.I.M. (Televised Intelligence Manager) (C#, Unity)
- Created entire game solo in 48 hours for Ludum Dare in 2017.
- Programmed 3 distinct character controllers.
- Wrote and recorded original narration.
- Designed, built, and decorated 3D world.
- Created entire game in April, 2014, not including subsequent updates.
- Programmed physics-based 2D character controller with ragdoll mode.
- Wrote original story told through dynamic in-game text.
- Conceptualized and styled original sci-fi world.
Strange Gravity (C#, Unity)
- Created entire game in 7 days for 7DFPS in 2014.
- Translated Galcon-style RTS mechanics to first person.
- Programmed and balanced enemy AI.
The Sinking Feeling (C#, Unity)
- Collaborated for Music Video Game Jam with Megan Turner and Elise Smorczewski in 2015.
- Created 2D platformer controller and physics-based diver controller.
- Choreographed gameplay and animation to music.
- Developed visual effects.
Her Majesty’s Apathy Bomb (C#, Unity)
- Created entire game solo in 48 hours for Ludum Dare in 2016.
- Wrote branching narrative with 6 alternate endings.
- Recorded and programmed responsive narration.
Green Eyed Monster (Twine)
- Created solo for Twine Mine Arms Shakespeare interactive fiction jam in 2015.
- Wrote and programmed 20 different endings in a brief sci-fi game with puzzle and thriller elements.
The Practice Room (C#, Unity)
- Created a binaural music experience utilizing the RealSpace3D audio plugin in 2015.
- Created realistic 3D space with global illumination and screen-space reflections.
Out, Damned Spot! (C#, Unity)
- Created solo in 10 days for the Public Domain Jam in 2015.
- Programmed AI FSMs (enemy and companion) and stealth gameplay mechanics.
- Modeled, textured, and animated all characters.
Eben’s Birthday Joyride & Eben’s Birthday Joyride 2
- Created as birthday gifts for a friend in 2015 and 2016.
- Modeled, animated, and textured characters and vehicles.
- Created unlockable vehicles with different abilities.
- Programmed pooling endless world chunks and gradually increasing difficulty.
Bounce House of Fun (C#, Unity)
- Collaborated for Global Game Jam 2017 with Jaky Owen, Michelle Moore, and Joshua Becket.
- Created 2D physics-based fighting mechanics.
- Programmed opponent AI, game flow, bouncy house wave mechanics.